The graphite boat itself is a kind of carrier, which can put the raw materials and parts that we need to position or shape together in it for high-temperature sintering. The graphite boat is made of artificial graphite through mechanical processing. So it is sometimes called a graphite boat, and sometimes it is called a graphite boat.
Graphite half circle is mainly used in various vacuum resistance furnaces, induction furnaces, sintering furnaces, brazing furnaces, ion nitriding furnaces, tantalum-niobium smelting furnaces, vacuum quenching furnaces, etc.
Our company's graphite boat supports customized production. Graphite boats have the characteristics of high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, thermal shock resistance and wear resistance.
1. It is recommended to use an oven with timing function and cyclic exhaust, so that the steam can be directly pumped to avoid the steam can not be discharged and hinder the complete drying of the graphite boat.
2. After cleaning, the graphite boat should be air showered or blow-dried for at least a period of time to ensure that there are no water drops or water marks on the surface of the boat, and then put it into the oven. Do not put the graphite boat that has just been cleaned directly into the oven.
3. Set the temperature of the oven at 100-120 degrees Celsius, and the running and holding time is 10-12 hours. A fixed drying period can be determined in combination with the production cycle.
1. The storage of the graphite boat: the graphite boat should be stored in a dry and clean environment. Due to the interstitial structure of graphite itself, it has a certain degree of adsorption. Moist or polluted environment will make the graphite boat after cleaning and drying easy to be polluted or damp again.
2. The ceramic and graphite parts of the graphite boat components are all fragile materials, and should be avoided during handling or use; if the components are found to be broken, cracked, loose, etc., they should be replaced and re-locked in time.
3. Replacement of graphite craft stuck points: According to the frequency and time of use, and the actual shadow area of the battery, the graphite boat craft stuck points should be replaced periodically.
4. It is recommended that graphite boats be numbered management, and regular cleaning, drying, maintenance, and inspection should be carried out, and managed by special personnel; to maintain the stability of the management and use of graphite boats. The graphite boat that is cleaned as a whole should be regularly replaced with ceramic components.
5. When the graphite boat is maintained, it is recommended that the components, boat pieces and process stuck points be provided by the graphite boat supplier, so as to avoid damage during the replacement process due to the inability of the component accuracy to match the original boat.